Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Busy

I've been a little busy. I don't remember when I locked my blog down to deter certain visitors but it's been a while. All I really needed to do was go through my posts and move any pictures of my kids and then I could open it up again. I just did that. Just now. In reality there was only one pic posted worth removing to protect them. Its removed and now I've unlocked my blog.

I need this outlet. I want this outlet. I'm not letting certain people scare me off from using this as my outlet. I just won't post pics, that's all. If you want to know me and see pics, get to know me here and maybe we can become friends on FB after a year or two. Until then, I'll be back up and posting here. I have a lot to say. My mind has been racing FOR MONTHS and I'm ready to get back down to erupting business.

No comments:

Post a Comment