Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

It pains me...

I've been back to work now for just over 5 weeks now. It hurt to leave my baby at school. I cried my entire hour commute to work that day. I CAN say I don't cry the entire way in anymore. I do however well up every single time I have to leave him every morning. It physically pains me. I have found that I am angry when I drop him off. I find things at school to be angry about when I'm actually angry that in 5 seconds I have to walk out their front door and leave him there just to go sit in traffic so I can get to my desk in hell. And this place is hell. Trust me. But I do find things at school to be angry about, stupid things, you know like having to put on the stupid booties over my shoes/flip flops in the infant room. That angers me. Or the fact that I have to put those stupid booties on outside the door. Where the hell do they want me to put the baby while I'm putting on the booties? It's not like there's a bouncy seat in the hall way to place him in while I put the damn booties on. Anyway, I'm angry, I'm irrationally angry that I have to work where I work and do what I do every day. I don't mind working, but this place is hell and it's awful.

1 comment: